By accessing the Phire website or this Application or otherwise using the Services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer. You also override your National Do Not Call registration and authorize Phire and its representatives to contact you.
By Personal Data, we mean any information that can either itself identify you as an individual ("Personally-Identifying Information ") or that can be connected to you indirectly by linking it to Personally-Identifying Information
Phire respects the privacy of the users of the Services and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by Phire is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (c) information collected from any other source (collectively referred to as Information).
- Collection of Personal Information including Sensitive personal Data or Information.
- Use of your Personal Information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information.
- Protection of your Personal Information.
- Review and updation of Personal Information.
- Definitions used in this policy
- Collection of Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information
- We and our authorized third parties may collect different types of Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information, as required under laws and regulation and also based on your desire to avail our services and maintain our business relationship with you.
- This Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information collected, handled and dealt by us may include, amongst other things:
- Information that allows Phire to provision desired services and to communicate with you and comply with current legal and regulatory requirements. This information may include but not limited to:
- Personal Information: Your name, Age, Gender, Date of Birth, Photographs, Password to Phire’s Customer Portal, etc.
- Contact Information: Your address, Telephone numbers, Email id etc.
- Financial Information: Details pertaining to your bank account, credit/debit cards, Payment Instruments, Annual Income, etc.
- Health Information: Your Height, Weight, Illness/diseases, Medical Test Reports etc.
- Other Information: Any Information contained in documents used as proof of Identity and proof of address, proof of age, proof of income.
- Other Information may be collected in the form of various surveys which you agree to participate in or provide other feedback to us regarding our products or services; when you register to receive news or public policy updates or when you apply for a job through our website; subscription enquiries through our web site.
- In case you do not provide your information or consent for usage of personal information or later on withdraw your consent for usage of the personal information so collected, Phire reserves the right to discontinue/cancel the services for which, the said information was sought.
Use of your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- The Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information that we collect from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of lawful purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include but not limited to:
- Verification of your identity as per prevalent laws and regulation;
- Processing your request and providing you with products and/or services requested or administering your account;
- Closure activity shall be fulfilled from our side upon successful fulfillment of services provided to us.
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our companies’ products and services and communicate updates, offers and promotion.
- Customer analytics on usage pattern and deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement, for the purpose of compliance of a legal obligation, in connection with legal proceedings, in connection with prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences protect and defend our rights or property or act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety or to help investigations, monitor or prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person.
- Carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems
and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
Disclosure of Personal Information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information.
We may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information at times to third parties in cases where it is necessary for providing services to you and/or if you have consented for the same. We may disclose and/or transfer your information to:
- Other companies that provide services directly to you on our behalf or provide services to us by collecting, receiving, processing, storing, dealing or handling your information. To enable them to do this, we may need to share your personal information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information with them.
- Any individual or a firm to whom we transfer our business, in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- To any other entity or organization in order for them to understand our environment and consequently, provide you with better services.
- We may share your Personal Information including Sensitive personal Data or Information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
- Any Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be required to be disclosed to any third party by us by an order under the law for the time being in force.
Protection of your Personal Information
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information pertaining to you is stored in a secure environment and is protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- We shall maintain information pertaining to you in our business records as per current regulatory requirements.
- PHIRE shall retain your personal Information for as long as required to provide you with services or otherwise required under the law.
Definitions used in this policy
- Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
Sensitive personal data or information” of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:-
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, psychological and mental health condition;
- Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of these rules.
- Third party“: For the purposes of this document, a Third Party is a service provider who associates with Phire and is involved in handling, managing, storing, processing, protecting and transmitting information of Phire and also includes all sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of the Third party.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email id : email@example.com
- Our primary goal in collecting your Personal Data and other personal information is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide courses, study material, tutorials that most likely meet your needs and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. We also use your Personal Identifiable Information together with other Personally Non-Identifiable Information to help us better understand our users and to improve the content and functionality of our Website. The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at our Website. We do not voluntarily make this information available to third parties, nor do we use it for any other purpose, except as set out herein.
When you visit our Website, as part of a purchase of one of our courses or registering on our Website, we may collect a variety of information that you will voluntarily provide to us via one of our contact forms, via a chat or phone session (Personal Identifying Information), such as:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, display picture, mailing address, phone number, IP address, geographic location, or phone number
- Information to enable us to check and verify your identity, e.g. your date of birth, mark-sheets, Passport/Aadhar /Voter ID details;
- Billing Information, such as debit card number, credit card number and billing address;
- Unique Identifiers, such as username or password;
- Reviews or ratings, syllabus and course preferences, account settings, (including preferences set in the " Account " section of our Website );
- Information provided to us through our service, interaction with our customer service, participation in surveys or marketing promotions.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your Personal Data for this purpose.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data for research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest. To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your Personal Data is consented to; or that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your Personal Data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- If you consider that our processing of your personal Data infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection in your country.
- To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consented to, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
- You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us or by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- We take all precautions to protect the personal information both online and offline. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. We have standard SSL certification which basically help us create a secure connection between our server and user to render any information or action. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres and information access authorization controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally- compliant request for its disclosure.
Keeping your Personal Data secure
- We have appropriate security measures to prevent Personal Data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed unlawfully. Those processing your Personal Data will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
- We transfer cookies, which are small files containing a string of character, to your IP address, giving the browser distinct identification, in order to keep track of the user’s preferences. Furthermore, these files also help in logging in faster and act as a mechanism to determine user trends. The data thus retrieved from the user’s IP address, enables us to enhance our offers, including but not limited to more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users.
THIRD PARTIES AND LINKS
- We use third parties to help us provide services to you including the fulfilment of service, processing of payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, maintaining our database, administering emails, and administering contents, and to provide aggregate, comparative information on the performance of our website to us and a select group.
You have a choice about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, to send you marketing information, how we provide you with customized and relevant advertising, and whether you want to stay signed into your account.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe from the link in the email you received, change your Communication preferences, or indicate your communication preferences within the direct communication from us. You can also reach us via chat, WhatsApp, call or email to block promotional communication to you. Keep in mind, we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
- All rights, including copyright, in this Website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, printing, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through our Website for commercial or public purposes. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this Website for any purpose.
- The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of Phire protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws. Phire owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as copyright or license to use in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. You may download / print / save copyrighted material for your personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of Phire is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on our Website or a website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with Phire shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of Phire, unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Phire, unless otherwise stated.
- Phire does not have any express burden or responsibility to provide you with indications, markings or anything else that may aid you in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the Website, you warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted Phire the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that end user's personal use. You hereby grant Phire, the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on the Website by you.
- If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Licensee does not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent by us or on our behalf are virus free. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of data, goodwill, business opportunity, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- This Policy shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of India. You and we agree to submit any dispute arising under this Policy to the personal jurisdiction of a court located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu for any actions for which the parties retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, other intellectual property rights, or any provision of this Policy.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Identification of the information provided by you;
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you;
- Phire shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.